Mechanical BIM Modelling
- HVAC Modelling
- Air-condition and Ventilation Drawings
- Chilled Water System Drawings
- Dx system Details
- Fire Fighting Modelling
- Clash Coordination
- BIM workflow and LOD concepts
- Shop Drawing creation
- Parametric Family Creation
- Drawing and Schedule Extraction
- Detailing Drawing and Documentation.4D Simulation
- 3D Rendering
- Walk Throughs
- GIS & Urban Planning
- Point Cloud to BIM
- Navisworks and Clash Coordination
- National and International standards
- ASHRAE standard
- American and Australian standards
- ISHRAE standard
- Pump Room Details
- Chiller Plant Details
- Design Visualization
- BIM Mini Project.
|Course Name||Mechanical BIM Modeling|
|Course Period||100 hrs|
|No of Modules||15|
|Software Outlined||AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Recap, Scan to BIM (Point Cloud Data), Dynamo.|
|Academic Qualifications||Plus Two, Engineering Degree / Diploma|
|Certifications||University Approved Certification | Company Certification | Embassy Attestation Certification|
Mechanical BIM modeling program will make participants industry ready. Project based practice in BIM applications such as Navisworks, Recap, Dynamo and others can transform participants in to BIM modelling experts. BIM Modelling Modules go through all the level of Developments and clash coordination of mechanical services such as HVAC ducting, HVAC piping, Fire Fighting etc. with other MEP services, Architecture and structure. Point cloud aspects are specifically covered which will give participants a higher edge in the Industry.
Mechanical BIM modeling will enhance participants experience, conviction and expertise into practical applications sought by the industry and will make them job ready After the successful completion of the course requirements, the student can obtain a complete idea of the workflow and method of Mechanical Building Information Modeling. The course will train the participants to achieve the BIM modeler's required skillsets and that can lead to higher profiles in the future, such as BIM modeler & BIM coordinator.
Our Salient Features
- Training upto job.
- International project exposure.
- Exclusive and advanced training program for gulf experienced persons.
- Dedicated team for placement assistance.
- University approved Embassy attestation courses.
- Corporate training facility for corporate / Government organisations.
- Opportunity to interact and learn from industrial Legends.
- Lifetime Technical Assistance
To enroll for Mechanical Modelling BIM Training, Please contact on the below provided numbers to arrange a meeting with our course counsellors and training experts or fill the enquiry form below our team will contact you back.