Architectural BIM Modelling
- Site & Conceptual Details
- BIM Modelling
- Parametric family Creation
- Clash Coordination
- BIM workflow and LOD concepts
- Shop Drawing creation
- Detailing Drawing and Documentation
- Excavation Details
- Site Plan
- LandScape Detailing
- Joiner detailing
- Ceiling Detailing
- Block Wall detailing
- RCP Detailing
- Furniture Layout
- Tiling details
- Joinery details
- Cladding and Façade Details
- 4D Simulation
- 3D Rendering
- Walk Throughs
- GIS & Urban Planning
- Point Cloud to BIM
- Navisworks and Clash Coordination
- National and International Building Codes and standards
- Ashghal Standard
- American and Australlian standards
- Authority Approval Drawings
- Mini Project
- Project Study.
|Course Name||Architectural BIM Modelling|
|Course Period||100 hrs|
|No of Modules||15|
|Software Outlined||AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Recap, Scan to BIM (Point Cloud Data), Dynamo.|
|Academic Qualifications||Plus Two, Engineering Degree / Diploma|
|Certifications||University Approved Certification | Company Certification | Embassy Attestation Certification|
Architectural BIM Modeling includes how architects and engineers create and develop Buildings. With BIM composing tools, designers can make an advanced 3D model of the building, permitting them to see a portrayal of what it will resemble and how it will work.
We at CADBIM offers comprehensive career growth & job-oriented training in the Architectural BIM Program and build the participants capacity and confidence to turn their expertise into practice. Architectural BIM covers 80 hrs. of project-oriented training which provide the participants a complete knowledge about the site and conceptual BIM modelling,
Architectural BIM modeling modules are structured in a way to give participants a better understanding about current requirements in the market. Various level of Developments and clash coordination of the model are deeply covered in these modules. Project oriented training in BIM software, such as Navisworks, Recap, Dynamo, 3DS Max, V-Ray etc., will make the participants a professional in BIM modelling. Aspects of Point cloud are specifically covered, which is an added benefit.
Architectural BIM modeling will improve the knowledge and confidence of participants to turn their expertise into practical applications sought by the industry and will make them job ready. Participants once completed can apply for jobs such as Architectural BIM Modeler, Architectural BIM Technician, etc.
Our Salient Features
- Training upto job.
- International project exposure.
- Exclusive and advanced training program for gulf experienced persons.
- Dedicated team for placement assistance.
- University approved Embassy attestation courses.
- Corporate training facility for corporate / Government organisations.
- Opportunity to interact and learn from industrial Legends.
- Lifetime Technical Assistance
To enroll for Architectural BIM Training, Please contact on the below provided numbers to arrange a meeting with our course counsellors and training experts or fill the enquiry form below our team will contact you back.