BIM Manager Plus
- BIM Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Management Framework
- Initiating Process
- Planning Process
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Plan scope management
- Plan Risk management
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Execution Process
- Monitoring and control
- Closing Process
- Business need
- Planning Phase
- Design phase
- Execution Phase
- Closing and handover
- Operation and Maintenance
- Integration between (BIM) and (PMP)
- Identify BlM Goals and Uses
- Employer Information Requirements
BIM Manager Plus Level-01
- Designing the BIM Execution Plan
- Developing Information Exchanges
- Pre and Post Contract of BEP
- Agreed Matrix of Responsibilities across
- Task Information Delivery Plan (TIDP)
- Project Information Model (PIM)
- Discussion & Presentation for BEP
- BIM Protocol
- Process Mapping
- BIM - Reengineering Business Process
- BIM Process Map
- The National BIM Standard
- BIM Process Modelling Exercise
- BIM Competency Map
- BIM Organisational Readiness
- Organisational Checklist
BIM Manager Plus Level-02
|Course Name||BIM Manager Plus|
|Course Period||BIM Manager Plus Level-01- 30 hrs.
BIM Manager Plus Level-02- 30 hrs.
|No of Modules||15|
|Software Outlined||AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Recap, Scan to BIM (Point Cloud Data), Dynamo, Primavera|
|Academic Qualifications||Working Professionals in BIM Field|
|Certifications||Company Certification | Embassy Attestation Certification|
Course SynopsisBIM Manager Plus is designed for working professionals in BIM field. This course trains participants on the BIM Managements Techniques by BIM and PMP standards. Training goes through various corporate objectives, researches, Process workflows and Standards implementation. Project Oriented Risk Analysis, BIM Execution plans, Model Audits, Model Coordination and BIM compliance are specifically covered in this course.
CADBIM Centre offers a comprehensive career growth & training in BIM Management and builds the participants capacity and confidence.
BIM Manager Plus- Level 01 - (30 Hrs).BIM Manager plus Level-01 covers 30 hrs. of training which provide the participants a complete knowledge about BIM Management. Practice sessions in Management using BIM Software’s such as Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, Recap, Dynamo, Primavera and others can transform participants in to BIM Management experts. Modules go through various project management framework and integration of BIM and that of PMP.
BIM Manager Plus- Level 02 - (30 Hrs).BIM Manager plus Level-02 covers 30 hrs. of training on the wider spectrums of project execution related aspects such as developing BEP, MIDP’s and various BIM Protocols. BIM Maturity, BIM Competency Map, BIM Organizational readiness, Organizational Checklist are also covered. BIM Manager plus will improve the participants management skills, Digital Information management and the ability to organize time and workloads.
Participants once completed can apply for jobs such as BIM Manager, Project Manager, BIM Consultant etc.
Our Salient Features
- Exclusive and advanced training program for Working professionals.
- International project oriented training modules.
- Training by Internationally Experienced professional.
- University approved Embassy attestation courses.
- Corporate training facility for corporate / Government organisations.
- Opportunity to interact with legends in the industry.
- Online / Offline Training facilty avilable.
- Life time Technical assistance.
To enroll for BIM Manager Plus, Please contact on the below provided numbers to arrange a meeting with our course counsellors and training experts or fill the enquiry form below our team will contact you back.