Electrical BIM Modelling
- Electrical Services Modelling
- Clash Coordination
- BOQ, Estimation
- BIM workflow and LOD concepts
- Shop Drawing creation
- Drawings and Schedule Extraction
- Parametric Family Creation
- Lighting details
- Power Details
- Earthing Details
- Containment Details
- Security System
- Access Control System
- Telecommunication system
- Fire Alarm System Design Drawings
- Schematic Drawings
- Detailing Drawing and Documentation
- 4D Simulation
- 3D Rendering
- Walk Throughs
- Point Cloud to BIM
- Navisworks and Clash Coordination
- National and International standards
- DEWA standards
- BIM Mini Project
- Project Study.
|Course Name||Electrical BIM Modelling|
|Course Period||100 hrs|
|No of Modules||15|
|Software Outlined||AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Recap, Scan to BIM (Point Cloud Data), Dynamo|
|Academic Qualifications||Plus Two, Engineering Degree / Diploma|
|Certifications||University Approved Certification | Company Certification | Embassy Attestation Certification|
Course SynopsisElectrical BIM Modelling includes creation of the electrical model of all the conduits, tray layouts, lighting fixtures, fire alarm locations, electrical equipment, cable trays, communication and data transmission devices, fire alarm system and network routing from the design documents & sheets.
Industry vetted Electrical BIM modeling modules will give participants a cutting edge in the industry. Sessions are structured to accommodate BIM applications such as Navisworks, Recap, Scan to BIM, Dynamo, AECO sim and others. BIM Modelling Modules go through all the level of Developments and clash coordination of Electrical services with other MEP services, Architecture and structure. Specific sessions are designed to include new techniques such as Point cloud to BIM. Electrical BIM modeling will enhance participants experience, conviction and expertise into practical applications sought by the industry and will make them job ready.
We at CADBIM Centre offers 80 hrs. of project-oriented training program which is targeted at electrical students or construction professionals in electrical, consultancy and construction companies to develop their careers and improve their skills. After the successful completion of the training the student will get a complete idea about different electrical service Modeling process and achieve the required skill set and which leads to high profile job like Electrical BIM modeler, BIM Coordinator, etc.
Our Salient Features
- Training upto job.
- International project exposure.
- Exclusive and advanced training program for gulf experienced persons.
- Dedicated team for placement assistance.
- University approved Embassy attestation courses.
- Corporate training facility for corporate / Government organisations.
- Opportunity to interact with legends in the industry.
- Lifetime Technical Assistance