- Home Ribbon
- Selection set
- Grids & Levels
- Sectional view
- Switch Back
- Clash Detection
- Clash Metrix
- Clash report Summery
- 4D Simulation
- Mini Project
|Course Name||Navisworks Plus|
|Course Period||40 hrs|
|No of Modules||15|
|Software Outlined||Revit, Navisworks|
|Academic Qualifications||Working Professionals in BIM Field|
|Certifications||Software Certification | University Approved Certification | Company Certification | Embassy Attestation Certification|
Course SynopsisNavisworks Plus is designed for working professionals in BIM Field. Navisworks is a project review software mainly used to improve Building Information Modeling coordination, Identify and resolve clashes in multidisciplinary 3D models and interference problems before construction.
CADBIM Centre offers 40 hrs. of training in Navisworks plus. This program is appropriate for Mechanical engineers, Electrical engineers, MEP Modelers, Architectural and Structural BIM professionals looking forward to make a successful career in BIM Field. By learning Navisworks Plus the participants will obtain a clear knowledge about how to develop scheduling and walk-throughs in multidisciplinary models and combining construction data into a single model. Participants can apply for positions like MEP coordinators, Architectural and Structural Coordinator upon completion of this course.
Our Salient Features
- Exclusive and advanced training program for Working professionals.
- International project oriented training modules.
- Training by Internationally Experienced professional.
- University approved Embassy attestation courses.
- Corporate training facility for corporate / Government organisations.
- Opportunity to interact with legends in the industry.
- Online / Offline Training facilty avilable.
- Life time Technical assistance.
To enroll for Navisworks Plus program, Please contact on the below provided numbers to arrange a meeting with our course counsellors and training experts or fill the enquiry form below our team will contact you back.