Skill Diploma In Structural BIM
- Site & Conceptual Design
- Structural BIM Modelling
- Parametric family Creation
- Clash Coordination
- BIM workflow and LOD concepts
- Shop Drawing creation
- Detailing Drawing and Documentation
- Steel Structure modelling
- Rebar Detailing
- Bar Bending Schedules
- Steel Joiners
- Columns and beam Detailing
- Slab Edge Detailing
- Core wall opening detailing
- Rebar modelling
- Cladding and Facade
- Pile and foundation Detailing
- Stair Detailing
- Retaining Wall Detailing
- 4D Simulation
- 3D Rendering
- Walk Throughs
- GIS & Urban Planning
- Point Cloud to BIM
- Navisworks and Clash Coordination
- National and International Building Codes and standards
- Ashghal Standard
- American and Australian standards
- Authority Approval Drawings
- BIM Mini Project
|Course Name||Skill Diploma In Structural BIM|
|Course Period||160 hrs|
|No of Modules||30|
|Software Outlined||AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Recap, Scan to BIM (Point Cloud Data), Dynamo.|
|Academic Qualifications||Engineering Degree / Diploma / ITI / Plus Two|
|Certifications||Software Certification | University Approved Certification | Company Certification | Embassy Attestation Certification|
Course SynopsisThe Skill Diploma in Structural BIM provides experience in structural Modelling and Detailing of high-rise towers, residential buildings, industrial buildings, airports and metros. This Program is staged in 2 levels.
An in-depth training of Advanced Revit Structural Software by focusing on the current industrial requirements. Authority approval drawings and detailing are specifically covered in this level. Participants will be confident in Revit based Structural projects once they finish this level.
Structural BIM modeling modules are structured to cover all the structural elements in a facility such as that of concreate structuring, steel structuring, stairs, rebar detailing, retaining walls etc. Participants will be provided with various modules in clash coordination of the model and will cover all the level of Developments in this level. Sessions in BIM applications such as Navisworks, Recap, Dynamo will make the participants a professional in BIM modelling. Point cloud is specifically covered, which is an added benefit.
Skill Diploma in Structural BIM will improve the knowledge and confidence of participants to turn their expertise into practical applications sought by the industry and will make them job ready. Participants can apply for job roles such as Structural BIM Modeler, Structural BIM Engineer, Structural Coordinator etc. Participants will be provided training till they get placed.
Our Salient Features
- Training upto job.
- International project exposure.
- Exclusive and advanced training program for gulf experienced persons.
- Dedicated team for placement assistance.
- University approved Embassy attestation courses.
- Corporate training facility for corporate / Government organisations.
- Opportunity to interact and learn from industrial Legends.
- Lifetime Technical Assistance
To enroll for Skill Diploma in Structural BIM course, Please contact on the below provided numbers to arrange a meeting with our course counselors and training experts or fill the enquiry form below our team will contact you back.