Structural BIM Ready Plus
- Site & Conceptual Design
- Structural BIM Modelling
- Parametric family Creation
- Clash Coordination
- BIM workflow and LOD concepts
- Shop Drawing creation
- Detailing Drawing and Documentation
- Steel Structure modelling
- Rebar Detailing
- Bar Bending Schedules
- Steel Joiners
- Columns and beam Detailing
- Slab Edge Detailing
- Core wall opening detailing
- Rebar modelling
- Cladding and Facade
- Pile and foundation Detailing
- Stair Detailing
- Retaining Wall Detailing
- 4D Simulation
- 3D Rendering
- Walk Throughs
- GIS & Urban Planning
- Point Cloud to BIM
- Navisworks and Clash Coordination
- National and International Building Codes and standards
- Ashghal Standard
- American and Australian standards
- Authority Approval Drawings
- BIM Mini Project
|Course Name||Structural BIM Ready Plus|
|Course Duration||80 Hours|
|Software’s used||AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Recap, Scan to BIM (Point Cloud Data), Dynamo|
|Academic Qualifications||Working Professionals in Architectural and Structural Drafting|
|Certification||University Approved Certification | Company Certification | Embassy Attestation Certification|
Course SynopsisStructural BIM Ready Plus is designed for working professionals in Architectural and Structural Drafting field. In the past years, the process of designing, documenting, and even constructing a building has been improved and refined with the concept of Building Information Modeling. These courses enable individuals to get a boost in their career graph. Upgradation of skills is always a plus while climbing the corporate ladder.
We at CADBIM offers a comprehensive career growth & job-oriented training in the Structural BIM. Modules are structured to cover all the structural elements in a facility such as that of concreate structuring, steel structuring, stairs, rebar detailing, retaining walls etc. Participants will be provided with various modules in clash coordination of the model and will cover all the level of Developments in this level. Sessions in BIM applications such as Navisworks, Recap, Dynamo will make the participants a professional in BIM modelling. Point cloud is specifically covered, which is an added benefit.
Structural BIM Ready plus will improve the knowledge and confidence of participants to turn their expertise into practical applications sought by the industry and will make them job ready. Participants once completed can apply for jobs such as Structural BIM Modeler, Structural BIM Technician, Structural Coordinator etc.
Our Salient Features
- Exclusive and advanced training program for Architectural and Structural Working professionals.
- International project oriented training modules
- Training by Internationally Experienced professional.
- University approved Embassy attestation courses.
- Corporate training facility for corporate / Government organisations.
- Opportunity to interact with legends in the industry.
- Online / Offline Training facilty avilable.
- Life time Technical assistance.
To enroll for Structural BIM Ready Plus, Please contact on the below provided numbers to arrange a meeting with our course counsellors and training experts or fill the enquiry form below our team will contact you back.