Structural Engineering Design
- 2D Design
- Site & Conceptual Design
- Structural Modelling
- Detailing Drawing and Documentation
- National and International Building Codes and standards
- Concreate Design
- Modelling Plates
- Foundation Design
- Hydrostatic Load
- Trapezodal Load
- Seismology analysis
- Wind analysis
- Interactive steel design analysis
- Load Cases
- Steel Design
- Mini projects
- Design Visualization
- Structural Design Details
- Design project
|Course Name||Structural Engineering Design|
|Course Period||80 hrs|
|No of Modules||15|
|Software Outlined||AutoCAD, Revit, STAAD Pro|
|Academic Qualifications||Engineering Degree / Diploma|
|Certifications||University Approved Certification | Company Certification | Embassy Attestation Certification|
Course SynopsisStructural analysis is done by engineers to determine the internal and external forces that could operate on a facility and to select materials and reinforcements that can withstand those forces effectively. Structural Design course provide Structural analysis such as that of seismology analysis, wind analysis, interactive steel design analysis etc. of a facility, which will give the participants an upper hand in structural design. National and international standards such as that of American, British, Australian, UAE, and Qatar standards are also covered in this course.
We at CADBIM Centre provide 60 hrs. of training program focusing on emerging practices and research methodologies. participants will be made aware of the various details and various Building codes. Structural designing is done with the aid of STAAD pro software. Once completed the participants can apply for Structural design engineer jobs
Our Salient Features
- Training upto job.
- International project exposure.
- Exclusive and advanced training program for gulf experienced persons.
- Dedicated team for placement assistance.
- University approved Embassy attestation courses.
- Corporate training facility for corporate / Government organisations.
- Opportunity to interact and learn from industrial Legends.
- Lifetime Technical Assistance
To enroll for Structural Engineering Design Training, Please contact on the below provided numbers to arrange a meeting with our course counsellors and training experts or fill the enquiry form below our team will contact you back.