Electrical BIM Ready Plus
- Electrical Services Modelling
- Clash Coordination
- BIM workflow and LOD concepts
- Shop Drawing creation
- Lighting details
- Power Details
- Earthing Details
- Containment Details
- Security System
- Access Control System
- Telecommunication system
- Fire Alarm System Design Drawings
- Schematic Drawings
- Detailing Drawing and Documentation
- 4D Simulation
- 3D Rendering
- Walk Throughs
- GIS & Urban Planning
- Point Cloud to BIM
- Navisworks and Clash Coordination
- National and International standards
- DEWA standards
- ELV Services
- Design Visualization
- BIM Mini Project
|Course Name||Electrical BIM Ready Plus|
|Course Duration||80 Hours|
|Software’s used||AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Recap, Scan to BIM (Point Cloud Data), Dynamo|
|Academic Qualifications||Working Professionals in MEP Field|
|Certification||University Approved Certification | Company Certification | Embassy Attestation Certification|
Course SynopsisElectrical BIM Ready Plus is designed for working professionals in MEP field. The principle of Building Information Modeling has enhanced and streamlined the method of planning, recording, and even constructing a building in recent years. Individuals can further their careers by taking these courses. Skill development is often advantageous when ascending the business ladder.
We at CADBIM offers a comprehensive career growth & job-oriented training in the Electrical BIM and build the participants capacity and confidence. Industry vetted Electrical BIM modeling modules will give participants a cutting edge in the industry. Sessions are structured to accommodate BIM applications such as Navisworks, Recap, Scan to BIM, Dynamo and others. BIM Modelling Modules go through all the level of Developments and clash coordination of Electrical services such as Lighting, Power, Containment/Cable Trays, Earthing and various ELV services with other MEP services, Architecture and structure. Specific sessions are designed to include new techniques such as Point cloud to BIM.
Electrical BIM Ready Plus will enhance participants experience, conviction and expertise into practical applications sought by the industry and will make them job ready. Participants once completed can apply for jobs such as Electrical BIM Modeler, Electrical BIM Technician, Electrical Coordinator etc.
Our Salient Features
- Exclusive and advanced training program for MEP Working professionals.
- International project oriented training modules.
- Training by Internationally Experienced professional.
- University approved Embassy attestation courses.
- Corporate training facility for corporate / Government organisations.
- Opportunity to interact with legends in the industry.
- Online / Offline Training facilty avilable.
- Life time Technical assistance.
To enroll for Electrical BIM Ready plus, Please contact on the below provided numbers to arrange a meeting with our course counsellors and training experts or fill the enquiry form below our team will contact you back.